All of the milk and cream we sell is processed here at our farm with milk from our own cows!
Can't make it to our farm?
Buy our milk at these businesses
- Whittier Farms (Sutton, MA)
- Four Town Farm (Seekonk, MA)
- Quality Fruitland (Seekonk, MA)
- Urban Greens (Providence, RI)
- Stamp Egg Farm
- Jaswell's Farm (seasonal)
- Farmstand Cafe
- Goodwin Brothers Farmstand (seasonal)
- Li'l General North Smithfield
- Brigidos Fresh Market Pascoag
- Brigidos Fresh Market Scituate
- Stock Culinary Goods
- Knead Doughnuts
- Beef Barn
- Brigidos Slatersville
- Schroder's Deli (Johnston, RI)
- Schroder's Deli (Riverside, RI)
- DeFazio Orchard - Dayville, CT
- Pezza Farm - Johnston, RI
Please note not every business carries every size and variety. We recommend calling ahead.
Would you like to sell our milk or use it in your restaurant or bakery? To inquire about wholesale purchases please email us.Contact Us
Cream Top Milk - A Less Processed Option
An ode to the past! Cream Top milk is minimally processed.
It is still pasteurized following federal law, but it is not homogenized.
Homogenization is the process that breaks up the butterfat and evenly distributes it throughout the milk.
Because this milk isn't homogenized the cream clumps together and rises to the top of the bottle just like the good 'ol days. Give this milk a good shake before drinking!